- Rabbinic Voice
- Reform Responsa
- CCAR Journal: The Reform Jewish Quarterly
Resolution Adopted by the CCAR
Digests of resolutions adopted by the
1. We approve the findings of the Interfaith Conference on Unemployment and
the work of Rev. James J. Myers, Monsignor John A. Ryan and Rabbi Edward 1.
we approve their recommendation that a government-called conference be
to consider America's number one economic problem--unemployment. (1940, p.
Central Conference of American Rabbis
between 1889 and 1974
2. We urge favorable action by Congress on the Interfaith Statement on Democracy in Defense Industries which provides for a Commission, representative of government, labor, business, agriculture and consumer groups to be established as a national Commission on Unemployment and Post-War Economic Adjustment. (1941, p. 138)
3. See Refugees (Jewish), Sec. 2 (1945).
4. See Freedom of Thought, Sec. 5 (1954).
5. See Segregation, Sec. 2 (1956).